E4Tech is an innovative professional development (PD) model and curriculum focused on the integration of computer science and computational thinking into mathematics for grades 3-4. Lessons are designed to emphasize mathematics and science content through a computer science focused curriculum in three innovative modules: Robotics, Programming and Circuits & Computing. The E4Tech curriculum aligns to Ohio’s Learning Standards in Mathematics and national K-12 Computer Science Standards. The structure of the E4Tech PD model illustrates ESSA Level II Moderate Evidence and ESSA Level IIIi Promising Evidence. TECH CORPS collaborates with the Teaching & Learning Collaborative on the design and implementation of the program.
Elementary School, 3rd and 4th
30+ hours of lessons
Content delivered by classroom teacher
This program includes both an innovative professional development model and curriculum focused on the integration of computer science and computational thinking into mathematics for grades 3-4.
- 30 hours of Curriculum Modules: Programming, Robotics and Circuits
- All lessons align to Ohio’s Learning Standards and all relevant computer science standards
- More than 100 hours of In-person and Online Professional Development
- Access to supplies and materials
- Evaluations and Assessments
- Training and ongoing support
To receive updates about future #E4Tech professional development opportunities simply visit http://bit.ly/E4TechInterest and complete the short registration form.